Name & Designation of Person Filling the Form (Name, Designation) Change Mechanics
Required Experience for job vacancy 2 Years
Number of total employees in your office 3
Job Timings 9am To 5pm
Number of female employees in your office 2
Will Pick and Drop be provided? Yes
Will Accommodation be provided? Yes
Do you want us to display your Company name during Job Posting? (We encourage name display as it saves time for employer) Yes
• Overseeing all content creation activities for the organization’s websites.
• Develop engaging content for “Change Mechanics”, “Startupdotpk” & “WECON” to entice and engage audience.
• Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term targets.
• Develop an editorial calendar and ensure the team is on board.
• Ensure content compliance with law (e.g. copyright, plagiarism and data protection)
• Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
• Working closely with the team to devise a web content strategy that aligns with the company’s wider goals.
• Creation of a content marketing calendar to ensure regular content on the website throughout the year.
• Writing search engine optimised copy.
• Targeting keywords and basing articles around them.
• Keeping up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor websites.
• Assisting the team with ad-hoc copywriting.
• Repurposing content for different mediums including social media and video.
• Creation of entertaining and informative video content for the website.
• Working alongside the team to create content for the different social media channels.
• Updating all sections of the website including homepage and all other categories.
• Training the team on how to use the website content management system.
Leadership & Coaching:
• Create an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort.
• Provide the team with a vision of the project objectives.
• Motivate and inspire team members.
• Lead by setting a good example (role model) – behavior consistent with words.
• Coach and help develop team members; help resolve dysfunctional behavior.
• Facilitate problem solving and collaboration.
• Strive for team consensus and win-win agreements.
• Ensure discussions and decisions lead toward closure.
• Maintain healthy group dynamics.
• Intervene when necessary to aid the group in resolving issues.
• Assure that the team members have the necessary education and training to effectively participate on the team.
• Encourage creativity, risk-taking, and constant improvement.
• Recognize and celebrate team and team member accomplishments and exceptional performance.